No. 116 The Spaces In Between
Just as often (maybe more, even!) I find inspiration in the things I don't see, rather than in what I do. This piece was born from the ragged edges of leaves eaten by snails. The spaces in between represent possiblity to me… and in this case, the literal possiblity of the snails' lives.
Digital painting created with iPad Pro and Adobe Photoshop Sketch, 2018.
No. 116 The Spaces In Between is available to enjoy as:
- 12x12" unframed fine art giclée print (10x10" image)
- 20x20" unframed fine art giclée print (17x17" image)
- 12x12" aluminum print - ready to hang
- 18x18" glossy print mounted on birch panel - ready to hang
- 24x24" glossy print mounted on dibond - ready to hang
- Nature's Geometries, Gallery Belltown Condominiums, Seattle WA, 2019
- Northwest Fine Arts Competition, Phinney Center Gallery, Seattle, WA, 2020