Refunds and Return Policy
Artwork from the Daily Art Habit is custom printed for you when an order is placed.
We want you to be happy with your artwork, so if you aren't satisfied, we want to know why and to help you fix it.
If that happens, here's what to do:
- Contact us via the contact form on this page within 14 days of receiving your artwork.
- Include your order number and the reason you are not satisfied.
We will respond within one business day, and may request some additional information, such as photographs, to clarify the issue and determine eligibility for return or refund. Every case is unique, however some general guidelines are:
- If the artwork has been damaged in shipping, and you have provided photos of the damaged package, it will be replaced or refunded.
- If there is a flaw in the product when you receive it, and you have provided photos of the flawed product, it will be replaced or refunded.
Because most pieces are made to order, the following are generally NOT acceptable reasons for return or refund:
- You ordered the incorrect size
- The color doesn't look exactly the same as it does on your screen (screens vary widely in their color casts and brightness)
- You ordered the incorrect design
However, you may still contact us to request consideration for a return and partial credit, which we'll determine on a case-by-case basis.
If no claim has been made within 14 days of receiving your artwork, the Daily Art Habit and the customer (you) understand that the artwork has been accepted and is no longer eligible for return or refund.