No. 98 Cherry Remnants 2
You know it's officially summer when the cherries start showing up at the Farmers' Markets around town. The Chelans and Tietons usually come first, followed by the Bings and the beautiful golden Rainiers. These were delicious dark red Reginas before I enjoyed them and was inspired by the form of the remaining compost.
Digital painting created with iPad Pro and Adobe Photoshop Sketch, 2018.
No. 98 Cherry Remnants 2 is available to enjoy as:
- 12x12" unframed fine art giclée print (10x10" image)
- 20x20" unframed fine art giclée print (17x17" image)
- 12x12" aluminum print - ready to hang
- 18x18" glossy print mounted on birch panel - ready to hang
- 24x24" glossy print mounted on dibond - ready to hang
- Nature's Geometries, Gallery Belltown Condominiums, Seattle WA, 2019