No. 140 Feeling Fallish
A few days after the equinox it starts to happen. There's a certain smell in the air, and the shadows become chilly. The delicate leaves of this groundcover were shivering in the wind as I noticed them. Green still, but not for long.
Digital painting created with iPad Pro and Adobe Photoshop Sketch, 2018.
No. 140 Feeling Fallish is available to enjoy as:
- 12x12" unframed fine art giclée print (10x10" image)
- 20x20" unframed fine art giclée print (17x17" image)
- 12x12" aluminum print - ready to hang
- 18x18" glossy print mounted on birch panel - ready to hang
- 24x24" glossy print mounted on dibond - ready to hang
- Nature's Geometries, Gallery Belltown Condominiums, Seattle WA, 2019
- Shift Invitational, The Gardens at Town Center, Bellevue WA, 2021