No. 141 Late September
There's no frost yet, but the morning temperatures are well below the dew point. Mist swirls around the radio towers and the subdued skies make the emerging fall colors seem brighter.
Digital painting created with iPad Pro and Adobe Photoshop Sketch, 2018.
No. 141 Late September is available to enjoy as:
- 12x12" unframed fine art giclée print (10x10" image)
- 20x20" unframed fine art giclée print (17x17" image)
- 12x12" aluminum print - ready to hang
- 18x18" glossy print mounted on birch panel - ready to hang
- 24x24" glossy print mounted on dibond - ready to hang
- Nature's Geometries, Gallery Belltown Condominiums, Seattle WA, 2019