No. 77 Lily Camo
The lilies were growing like mad. Sun and shadows created bold patterns in the foliage. When I finished work with them, they reminded me of camouflage fabric.
Digital painting created with iPad Pro and Adobe Photoshop Sketch, 2018.
No. 77 Lily Camo is available to enjoy as:
- 12x12" unframed fine art giclée print (10x10" image)
- 20x20" unframed fine art giclée print (17x17" image)
- 12x12" aluminum print - ready to hang
- 18x18" glossy print mounted on birch panel - ready to hang
- 24x24" print mounted on dibond - ready to hang
- Nature's Geometries, Gallery Belltown Condominiums, Seattle WA, 2019
- Around the Square, Studio 103, Seattle WA, 2020
- Shift Invitational, The Gardens at Town Center, Bellevue WA, 2021